Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seeing the Lincoln That Guntownal showed us reminded me of a few I had put away in my Garage years ago. I have included some pics, The first 4 are from the early 90s and have working suspension. I thought some of you might like to see them.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Oh and by the way,

Seeing the Lincoln That Guntownal showed us reminded me of a few I had put away in my Garage years ago. I have included some pics, The first 4 are from the early 90s and have working suspension. I thought some of you might like to see them.
Here are four more that were in the box from the late 90s.

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
I have the Atlantic and two of the power trucks loose and I don't recall them having working suspension. I'll have to pull them out and check them again.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have never had them out of the blister, but....

I have the Atlantic and two of the power trucks loose and I don't recall them having working suspension. I'll have to pull them out and check them again.

I Don't know about the Atlantic, But the Lincoln, BMW, Sunburner and Mack Power Truck all have spring loaded suspension. Even through the blisters you can push up on the front or rear wheels and they will spring back just as if they have shocks. They seem to be independent. If you have any from 1990 or so, try it.

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Working suspension you say? Wussat?????:rolleyes:;)
As I recall some of these cars had plastic tabs along the axles. If you pushed down on the body of the car it gave the appearance of having a working suspension system. Someone please correct me if I am mistaken...

·
Registered
499 Posts
As I recall some of these cars had plastic tabs along the axles. If you pushed down on the body of the car it gave the appearance of having a working suspension system. Someone please correct me if I am mistaken...
you're correct there mon chum.....the 80's Matchbox had a rather stiff suspension system

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Actually I was just joking around 'cause I miss working suspesion of the early SF cars, but you ended up reminding me of how the ones of the era worked, so thanx! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Actually I was just joking around 'cause I miss working suspesion of the early SF cars, but you ended up reminding me of how the ones of the era worked, so thanx! :thumbsup:
De rien...

We both seem to have a very dry sense of humor.

I have found that mine is sometimes misunderstood in the real world...:freak::freak::wave:

·
Registered
84 Posts
working suspension? KOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts