Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hrrrmmmphhh! :drunk: It says I am not "authorized" to view the page! Exxxcccuuuuuuuusssssee me! The Queen is not "authorized"??? Off with their heads!

I could pick Harry out at 1,000 paces! Bummer.... :(

Hugs!
Lisa

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So very sorry my Queen.I don't know whats a miss.Works fine for me and Troy seems to have viewed it.Maybe someone here can clear it up for you and you may see one of your loyal subjects in his 1st commercial on the net.Anyone help Queenie please.

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Don't worry Lisa - if you've seen Harry plodding around the halls after 3 days at Wonderfest, you've seen him in the video...

·
Registered
309 Posts
I think I need to go to another computer. Seems this video slammed right into the fire wall here at Bethel...which can only mean one thing here at a conservative Christian college....Adult Content. LOL!!!

Looking forward to it, Harry! And hey...YO, Chris! Nice to see you!!! Yup, I do remember Harry looking rather beleagured at WF...should be easy to spot then. ;-)

Hugs!
Lisa

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What amazes me is the extensive make up job they did on me to transform me from a young 32 year old man to that old feeble man you see on the screen.It's just amazing.:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts