Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello to my friends and Family, I've missed all of you greatly.

06 was a weird year for me in more ways than one" All Hopes are 07 will be a little bit more stable, if nothing else.

As far as moments, fest 06 was the best week of the year, by far. maybe because my life was that bad or the fest and friends was that fun, but never the less it was a good time.

I needed and to take some time for kenny to get a handle on the kaos of his life as his world seemed to be falling down around him er Me....

My wife of 12 years was divorcing me, nothing I could do about it. Taking my son and ripping my heart out of my chest. My health was going down fast and all I could do is watch it because I frankly didint care.

Divorce is done, just had surgery, my new wife is laying next to me, and I amd leaving a small note to my friends. Yes, call me crazy I remarried... She is my Karen Fleetwood, She is my Debra, and she is my aztec lady, my bfk, pony, and Sherry Mac... alll rolled up in one... hehe...

no, seriously, I looked at my friends whose wifes support them no matter what, and that is what I have found. Folks she is amazing...

Jennifer Hope Terry, she goes by Jenn, and she is my hope... ;)

So to start out 07, I hope to again work with the fest, of what ever flavor it is, and see all of you again.

Kenny... ttyl

[email protected]

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Kenny, you have been missed here. I'm sorry you had to go through so much, but your outlook for the future sounds great. Try to keep that focus, and keep in touch with your kids.

Wishing you a terrific '07

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Congrats Kenny and Jenn! A new year and a new life. Enjoy a new start.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
It sounds like your life has been reborn anew Kenny :thumbsup:. Congratulations! I wish you and your new family the best of luck. Forge on!!!!!!!!! !..!,

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
Hello Kenny!!

It is great reading a post from you after so much time! I am so happy for you, and I want to give a LOUD Hobbytalk shout out to you, and your new bride, Jenn!!

Jenn, you must be awesome to close this guy on another marriage;)

I wish you both all the happiness in the world. I look forward to meeting you, and seeing Kenny again under better circumstances than last year!

Happy Holiday you two!

·
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
carnut2256 said:
Kenny, you have been missed here. I'm sorry you had to go through so much, but your outlook for the future sounds great. Try to keep that focus, and keep in touch with your kids.

Wishing you a terrific '07
In August, I was in Atlanta and met a guy about my age. Stranger by any defination, but he said something to me in such a way, that it touched my heart so tenderly, I will always consider him a close personal friend.

He had gone through a Divorce and said to me "Kenny, I know the journey is long and hard, combersome may be your travels, but just remember that no matter how hard it gets, or how tough it feels, many many people have travled that same road, just like you, and they always come out the other side."

he sure was right,,,;)

·
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Macs_Little_Car said:
KK..... your hair fell out!!!!!! ;)

Good deal there... Hi Jenn :wave:

You guys have fun!
lmao... uh yes it did....

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Welcome back to the boards, Kenny, and congratulations on your new marriage and your new life. (Got yourself a real cutie there, KK) Hi Jenn :wave: Happy Holidays and Best Wishes for the coming year! :)

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Kenny, it is great to hear from you! We've missed you here Buddy. Congratulations to you and your new wife. Have a Happy New Year!

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Does she help you hunt through the pegs or just tolerates your hobby? :p

Luckily my GF (also named Jenn, Jenny if i want to iratate her, call her Jen Jen sometimes to to mock all the Tom Tom commercials, she just 'loves' that... not) helps me hunt, and does some hunting of her own when she's out by herself in WM's.

Welcome back to the boards, hope you can be around more often now!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts