Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Santa,
I want to thank you so much for your gifts. I am sorry I do not have a camera to take the pictures and post them as they deserve but the box sets A and B of the Commemoratives will be treasured.
Thank you so very much.

THis was one set
and in different colors

These are beautiful! Thank you!
Merry Christmas Santa
Richard

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Okay I will be the Grinch this year...........Who else besides me has not recieved their Secret Santa yet? Adrian had good guidelines and I know for one I followed it. Of course I have no idea if mine made it to it's destination because I have not heard from that person anywhere on here.

So show of hands who else is packageless today?

·
Registered
999 Posts
Merry Christmas, all!

The kids have all left, and Cindy and I are alone on Christmas for the first time since 1982. That means I have time to send out a big HT Thank You to my Secret Santa, Paul Dancosse, who brightened the day with a box o' cars all shiney and bright.

Thanks for a wonderful gift. I really enjoy this tradition.

Mike

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
I wanted to thank my secret Santa for the box that was sent! There were some cool castings indeed. A few I had, and some I didn't, but all are appreciated!!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight!:wave:

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I don't know what to say...I am flat out stunned. This box was a bottomless pit of toy cars, each one more amazing than the last. White Lightnings, Mustangs, my first Treasure Hunt, and a Topper!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate this, it is an incredibly generous gift. I will add pictures to this tomorrow morning, when I'm a little more awake. For now, thank you very, very much.
Oh, one more thing, that bag of candy looks awfully tasty. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Excellent job Mr Secret Santa! A bunch of Mustangs and a cool Coke tin to top it off. I've been looking for that 5 pack for a couple years now, thanks again.

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
wow! Went downstairs and another box appeared! Last name locklear from jersey. In it was a boondocker blazer wl!!! And it was wrapped in gift paper. Awesome! A complete surprise!!

But this means someone raok'd me a box of jeeps and i have no idea who!

And big thx to rattlehed for his gift/raok

My receiver might be bummed he might get his box late but it had to go thru the army. I hope its good enough, i really had slim pickins this year.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I gotta give a big thanks to my secret santa. LOTSA STANGS. Half I had half I didnt so I was still happy.

Hope the person I sent to enjoyed what I sent. What I was originally gonna send got misplaced and still havent found it. Afraid it may have got misplaced with a bunch of boxes headed to the garbage.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Thank you SO much to my secret santa, who gave me an outstanding fire truck ornament, that lights up! Also the fire eater treasure hunt, and the johnny lightning 10th anniversary ghostbusters ecto ambulance! As well as several mainlines, including the new hot wheels ambulance. You made this Police,Fire,and Ambulance collector extremely happy. Well done. And thank you again.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Thanks

Many thanks to my Secret Santa. I was amazed at the cars that were sent. He did some research and sent me several cars I had been looking for. Thanks for making this another good experience. I hope each of you have a Happy New Year.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Thank you Secret Santa, I got some real nice cars you done real good. and a can of almond roca which my son in law has almost cleaned out! Thanks again & happy new year :wave:

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,930 Posts
I have to thank Santa Robert for the absolute BOMB that he dropped on my house for Christmas! I was totally blown away when I kept pulling out vehicle after vehicle! Thanks again Robert and thanks to Adrian for running it this year!

Group shot:

Close up of Matchbox, M2, and JL clamshell:

Close up of GL and JL limiteds:

Close up of JL 40th and HW mainlines:

·
Registered
16 Posts
A Big thanks to my secret santa

Thanks so much Neal (AKA 72CHALLENGER). I loved all the Mustangs. There are a few that I had so I gave them to my 4 year old neighbor boy. This kid loves to walk over when I'm in my office and looks at all my cars and always leaves with a few. But that's what it's all about. As soon as I opened the box my cat started investigating and loved the peanuts.
[/IMG]
here's all the goodies.
[/IMG]

See 1 gift and it brought happiness to 2 people and even a cat. Thanks again and can't wait to do it again next year. I would also like to say a GREAT BIG thanks to Adrian (AKA PLANKOWNER)for taking the time to do this.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Here's what Santa sent me...excluding the kitty:

A couple of nice police cars dating back around the time I first started collecting as an adult, but wasn't collecting police cars quite yet.

1966 Batmobile, complete with a plastic protecto-case.

And last, but not least...a very nice selection of JL 40th cars!

These were all gift wrapped within 3 smaller packes inside the bigger box they arrived in. Nice job, Santa :thumbsup:

The kitten is a new addition to our household. Thought I would include a better photo. Her name is Zoey.

She has kept Christmas quite lively this year...LOL!

BTW, I'm curious to know how Neal figured out I was his SS. My address is new, though the town is the same. That would normally be a give away to those I've had trades or RAOKs with...but I can't remember corrusponding with you, Neal. I was hoping to keep you guessing just a little while longer. Alas, the Sherlock award goes to you for the month of December...and I'm glad the package brought you some holiday cheer :thumbsup:

This was a very nice experience all around, and I would also like to thank Adrian for putting things together this year :wave:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts