Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You asked, I delievered, now it's all up to you!

Gerald

Ho Ho Ho

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Did we get a confirmed coordinator?
I certainly want in again. I do Mustangs and Jeeps, Dale Jarrett and Matt Kenseth. Size doesn't matter.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
I will be happily coordinating this years S.S. I will be posting some recommendations to follow in the next day or two. After that, I welcome everyone's shipping information for dispersal to all the Secret Santas!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I want in. Will be waiting for info. And I see you want lots of post on this site. Well I don't have that but my
rlc id is: 69mach1 and have been there since 02 and have traded there and have over 900 post and also did secret santa there
and I'm a gl member under id: 69mmach1 and have done a few trades there and also have posted over 100 times
So I would like to participate if it's o.k.

Thanks!
John

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
I'm in this year!

My tastes are: BWF cars, police cars, Batmobiles. These can come in any brand, any scale, but prefer 1/64. I never bought any of the Corgi Batmobiles that were around a few years back, and I know there's a lot of HWs Bat-cars that I never found, particularly around the time they first started putting them out. Police cars can be based on real cars or made up stuff. I really like the cars based on real state cars the best, and am looking for New York state and Washington. BWFs are probably my hottest collecting item (pardon the pun). I could post quite a few that I need, but will start with a few that are currently on my hot-sheet. '41 Willys: Mary Ann Harmon, Hooker's Headers, Burch Engineering Ghia, Grateful Dead Samba Bus. Other missing JL BWFs: '70 Rebel Machine, Nissan Skyline, '23 T-Bucket, Kiss trucks, '40 Ford Sedan Delivery, True Grit International Cargo Truck, Black Bandits '49 Mercury, Kentucky Derby 130 ’65 Mustang Conv., Lexmark '41 Willys Coupe, Lightning Fest 2003 ’59 Caddy, Horse Power ’69 Camaro 396, Steadly Quikwheels Dodge A-100. One non-JL BWF that comes to mind that I've been meaning to tack down is the HW's Dairy Delivery.

Okay, that's a pretty long list, but I've always in the past ended up getting the guy that would just say, "I like Corvettes," and would have no idea what corvettes he might be in need of. On the other hand, I'm happy with most anything, so don't panic if you get hooked up with me and you're not able to get stuff on my list. My motto has always been, "If you think it's cool, I probably will too."

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
So robert you like corvettes???? J/k glad to see you posting up!
I like a lot of cars...especially if they're black with flames :tongue:

I should be getting back to posting more regularly soon. The settling in and unpacking from the move has taken forever, but it's just about wrapped up...thank goodness.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts