Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks. I just want to take a moment to say, "Thanks" to MikeB. Mike was the Hobby Talk member who was selected for me to send a Secret Santa gift to this year. I was not familiar with Mike's screen name so I searched through some of his posts to see what he likes to collect. I found out that Mike likes to collect White Lightnings. However, I don't have too many Whites in my collection, so I didn't think I could come up with anything special to send him. Instead, I put together a small assortment of Shelby Cobras in different scales and from different manufacturers. Well as it turns out, Mike posted in the Secret Santa wish list thread that he like Cobras. Reading that made me happy with pieces I chose to send him. Apparently it made Mike happy too because today when I got home from work there was a package from him waiting here for me. Inside it were these four beauties! It simultaneously blew me away and totally made my day! Wow! Thank you Mike! I (Excluding everything you just read) am speechless!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts