Hobbyist Forums banner

which class are you gonna run

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I Wanna Go Fast!
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys its that time of the year again, get those carpet cars out!

Season opener is going to be on Sunday Oct 7!

Doors open at 8am - Racing starts at 12 noon..

First Class $20 second $10

Classes / Tour Rules

Pan car classes
17.5 Blinky SK
17.5 Tour Truck
17.5 Stock open
13.5 Pro Stock
10.5 Mod
Open Mod!

Looking for you dirt oval guys... 3 or more we will add a class for you...

Track officially opens Spet 23rd...

·
I Wanna Go Fast!
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With a noon start, what time is a race day typically done?
we try are best to go on the hour... so mains start at 3pm but dont hold me to that:wave:

Should try and come Matt, bring Kyle and others... Would be a great race for you guys to shake down that new chassis:wave:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Alright, trying to drum up some 13.5 open racers for this opening day. How about some actual speed for once. lol.

Chuck

·
Registered
175 Posts
Good one Dom, You had to go and pick my anniversary for opening day. Oh well see ya for the second race, just glad we got another season to race.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
boca bearings? lol

you gotta be a millionare to buy them things

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Went to Horsham yesterday to practice my new Pro5 and was very surprised to see a new drivers stand. It is extremely well constructed, long, wide, and nice with steps at both ends for easy access. The height is 5' which makes it perfect for seeing the track. They also resized the track to match the Snowbirds track so your gearing should be spot on when going there.

Dom pretreated the track and the bite was there from the start which made it nice because your setup won't change much throughout the day.

BIG thanks to Al and Dom for all their hard work to give us a great place to race. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

DiffDude

1 - 20 of 23 Posts