Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics from last night and the link will take you to all 800 plus photos.
Thanks for indulging me all summer guys. I hope that some of the pictures helped you in some way.

Chris

Complete Summer roll in at MY FOTKI

·
Registered
319 Posts
Lot of nice ones "frozen in time" there! :thumbsup:
With all those two-legged running wild, how'd you stay focused? :tongue:

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As long as there isn't rain I'll be there. Last time I parked in the gravel lot up on the hill. Hope to be there before 8 like last time. Wanna set a time to meet in the coffee hall? Say 8:30 ish? Let me know. Not sure what I'll be wearing as of yet, but pants will be in order for sure.
Chris

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
I park in the gravel lot as well - I will be there before 7am as I like to watch the folks roll in. I also have to bailout by about 10:30a. I will have pants on for sure, I will also be wearing one of my shop shirts with my MINI-MOTORS, Inc logo on the back (See top left of this post). Dark blue. I will be snapping photos as well. Tall good looking guy with wrap around Lacoste shades and a thin beard. I can't imagine you would not find me. The girls will all be huddled around me as well...... j/k

And if it is anything like the last adventure, drool running down my chin.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dip, I'll try to do a better job looking for you. I'll be driving my wife's denali. Plate reads SPRDUTY.
I'll be there as early as I can, not sure of the time. I'll be leaving about the same time too.
Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts