Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would these be available for purchase, and would the catalog/paper that featured the two auto trucks sets or auto projects be available, i would be very willing to buy any and all individual release ones you have, they would be great artwork for the man cave walls..

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Would these be available for purchase, and would the catalog/paper that featured the two auto trucks sets or auto projects be available, i would be very willing to buy any and all individual release ones you have, they would be great artwork for the man cave walls..
I'm on board too, Craig. :thumbsup:

Sean, I'd be willing to purchase unfolded inserts as well. My new toy room is an ode to M2 cars and trucks and is in serious need of wall decorating. :)

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Just a guess, but perhaps you are now buying M2s in the PDQ acrylic shell. I think only M2s in clamshell packaging get the mini catalog inserts. :confused:
M2 inserted them in the acrylic jewel boxes too... They were underneath the bases. Drivers had them too in the PDQ boxes.

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
I had asked Sean a while back and those were to end with the master runs, they inserted them into as many castings as they had qty - meaning they had not done any additional once they ran out.

I have never seen master sheets for them but Sean might be able to locate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts