Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! Anyone else out there do any scrollsaw work? We have a few hundred cut piece's. These are mostly left unsold at the end of the year or newly cut. We have , idon't know, hundred's of pattern's. I have done alot over the years but my time is short my friend. Been a large source of enjoyment! What about you? What kind of scrollwork is it you do?.................................Terry

·
Registered
99 Posts
I do all kinds of scrolling but I seem to keep coming back to fret work. The thing I like about scroll sawing is that when I am doing it my mind shuts down. I do not think about anything. It is very therapeutic for me.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yes, the trance--no really I do to. Everything around seems to disappear. I have a lot of patterns, a delta scroll saw, i small and a larger one, 200 plus cut-out's, book,s etc.

I am in a position where I can do some trading...................................Terry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.