Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Puppycat said:
I was just palying around with some pics. Was curious to see the reaction to this. Look good or not?
looks wonderful....i think you need to reverse the direction of the shadow cast by the car....

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Hope you don't mind, I wanted to give this one a try. Love the photo background, just that darn line transition kinda messed it up. Now I am no expert, but the shadow should be fixed as well. Mike is the expert on that kinda stuff. Here is my before and after attempt.

Russ

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
Puppycat said:
And one more
Wow....Looks like Ozmont"s house :devil: :p

Nice images. Waht lighting are you using. Could you take a pict of the setup at a distance to see.

·
Mustang Collector
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That clean-up job looks nice Russ. I do not have any photoshop programs. I hated the line but could not get rid of it. :p

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Puppycat said:
That clean-up job looks nice Russ. I do not have any photoshop programs. I hated the line but could not get rid of it. :p
But you know someone close who has a photo editing disk and if you asked real nice or had some cars to trade when you show up next Friday you might be able to have it. :eek:

Maybe like this!

OOOPS not quite what I had in mind :p

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Puppycat said:
I was just playing around with some pics. Was curious to see the reaction to this. Look good or not?
Nice here's mine

:tongue:

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
but

You still don't have the shadow right...:rolleyes:

Galaxieman said:
But you know someone close who has a photo editing disk and if you asked real nice or had some cars to trade when you show up next Friday you might be able to have it. :eek:

Maybe like this!

OOOPS not quite what I had in mind :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts