Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Scratchbuilding in styrene: Rebel T-47 Snowspeeder

This new detailed build guide was provided by Michael Provenzano. Michael has worked hard to build a large scale snowspeeder completely from scratch. He's also put a lot of work into documenting his build to help others who might want to attempt a similar project. Thanks Michael for sharing this great tutorial!

Parts 1-3

Parts 4-6

Registration is required to view feature articles on my site, but it's free.

Lots of other resources on the site are available to everyone without the need to register, but Features and the Reference Desk section are reserved for registered members only.

NOTE: If you decide to register in order to view this, please be sure to confirm your e-mail address. If you don't receive a confirmation e-mail message, contact me at charles (at) starshipbuilder (dot) com. Also note that new registrations are moderated to keep out determined spammers. I try to do this daily, but you won't be able to view members-only features until your registration has been a) confirmed and b) approved. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Parts 7-9 are now online. Michael has put a lot of effort into his article and it shows. This guide is extremely detailed and an excellent overview for anyone interested in building spaceships from scratch. :)

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
That's amazing! Gotta love the will of the scratchbuilder and the beautiful work they can do.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry to see starshibuilder is gone

Charles,

Just when I get ready to try my hand at modeling the Rebel snowspeeder, I find that starshipbuilder is down for good and I have lost the link to Michael's great work.

I hate to think it is gone forever. Is his work posted somehwere else on the web.

Thanks for any information.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks

Thanks for the link to the photos. Truly amazing work.

It is to bad the links to all of the step by step parts are gone. They were a great guide.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts