Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does this look? I think its turning out good so far, alot of work left though. I plan on fully detailing it inside and out, full interior (possibly even working lights inside and out) 2 bedrooms, bathroom, shower, kitchen living room, rollup sun shade, even gonna make a slide out designing that now!!!! gonna take a while to make but if it turns out how i envision it it will be well worth the time. Does it look in scale with the other items in the pix??? LMKWYTH...

Enjoy the pix

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
The scale looks good Ken,

That ribbed styrene is a good looking choice and the ribs themself look in scale.

--CadillacPat the UnCustomizer--
Keeping the ZING in CustomiZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
that metal siding really helps when making campers. yours is comming out great.

austin this is the stuff i was telling you about for making garages. it also comes in larger ribs for garages.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Looks GOOD so far.

We just bought a fifth wheel and I can tell you this........you need a dually to pull that tri axle.

I would LOVE to try to make one like we have. Maybe I'll have to find a place to get some styrene.

Keep up the good work

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks GOOD so far.

We just bought a fifth wheel and I can tell you this........you need a dually to pull that tri axle.

I would LOVE to try to make one like we have. Maybe I'll have to find a place to get some styrene.

Keep up the good work
Naw don't need it, its just 2 more tires to wear out.....;) Nobody makes a True to scale Modern Ford Dually 4 Door so i will stick with the 350 reg for now i may have to make a dually from one of these if i find the right parts!!!
Thanx for the comments!!!

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Naw don't need it, its just 2 more tires to wear out.....;) Nobody makes a True to scale Modern Ford Dually 4 Door so i will stick with the 350 reg for now i may have to make a dually from one of these if i find the right parts!!!
Thanx for the comments!!!
MB makes a nice Chevy dually... OOPS... my bad - didn't see the blue oval! :wave:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts