Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody won ANYTHING from these game cards?
I really don't need these little peices of paper constantly reminding me that I'm a loser. :(

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
I think I remember someone posting they won an Esacalde, that's all I've heard about.

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
i havent ever lost yet!! of course i havent bought even one car yet with one in it either,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
the odd's are worse then the lottery....................at least 80 or better with the same result........... loser

·
Banned
8,979 Posts
T/A Tom said:
I think I remember someone posting they won an Esacalde, that's all I've heard about.
Thats probably why I bought the new 04 cars Escalade, opened it and expected to win. :lol: I must have been dreaming because for real it said "Sorry! Please Try Again!"
Thats alright, I got even with escalade and the losing card has been right here by its side as I popped the luggage rack off and stripped its paint right off of it :) its about half buffed and polished out now-

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok,hundreds of HT members here and "maybe" one 1:64 Escalade prize.

This contest ROCKS!!! :rolleyes:

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
Hundreds of collectors here maybe opening a 1000 or two cards but there are 100s of thousands of cards if not millions out there. So what is a 1000!

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
same here,been a loser.

I'm guessing sooner or later PM or RC2 will announce some sort of winners...or will they...give it time:cool:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Gary....1,000 and not one winner of a dang car??? Since you are a major seller of these any of your customers had any luck?

Of course sounds like most would rather have a W/L anyway???

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
No you dang right, I have not heard about any winners except thsoe few rumours here. I would think if a dealer of mine would have a customer who won something then it would filter back to me, but I haven't heard a thing. Makes ya wonder!

·
Registered
574 Posts
i've been able to resist the urge to open the bp's. maybe i have all the winners and don't even realize it. yeah right and monkeys might fly out of my butt.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
chadms said:
i've been able to resist the urge to open the bp's. maybe i have all the winners and don't even realize it. yeah right and monkeys might fly out of my butt.
That day could be today! You might be a winner too! :drunk:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
tinywheels said:
Hundreds of collectors here maybe opening a 1000 or two cards but there are 100s of thousands of cards if not millions out there. So what is a 1000!
I would think 1,000 would be a pretty good chance, since there were 775,000 game pieces and 2004 prizes, the chances of winning any prize is 1 in about 387.

Click the link and then click the link at the bottom for the offical rules here and look under Section 9: Prizes. I didn't make this up, honest! :D

http://www.playingmantis.com/jl/news_details.php?articleid=739

1 - 20 of 31 Posts