Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I go to Scott's once and a while and had to have one of the Camaros made for the store.

I also found the '57 Fairlane chase at TRU, I'd been really hoping to find one and it's quickly became one of my favorite chases.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
$14.99 plus tax. When I started collecting, I would have never thought I'd pay that much for one 1:64 scale car but I thought it was really cool and wanted to support a really nice local shop. I wouldn't buy one of these from anyone but the store directly, since it's not incredibly far from me, I bought mine in person. It's enough of a haul over there though that I only go there once a month or so but I usually find something cool to bring home.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't know, those prices for a 1 of 492 and a 1 of 150, made for Scott's shop by the factory. Doesn't seem too bad a price. I'll be picking up the set next time I'm there!
I would have thought it was outrageous when I first started collecting but now I think it's reasonable. I don't know what it costs to have them made up but I know it can't be cheap. I did end up deciding to just go for the regular orange one though, I personally like it best of the pair.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts