Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you so much for clicking in here and taking a quick look. As you know, one of our own has had quite an amazing health battle over the last few months. And the best news of all is that Scott Moen is headed home :thumbsup: ! I am sure Scott will fill us in on the details as he gets the opportunity. But I wanted to share my contribution to his "Get Well Soon" box.

Boston Matt wanted to put together a box of cars to show our support of Scott, but after seeing the pics of this mans garage, I knew I had nothing he was missing! Then, after seeing some of the wonderful items folks were sending in, I knew I would have to do something custom to submit. So here it is.

The man likes convertibles ( his white fox body is one) so I started with the new 2006 Greenlight GT vert' and only made a few small changes. Swapped the wheels out to a much more "sports car" look and added a "Moen 1" plate. That's it. Short and sweet.

Oh yea, I almost forgot...I kinda made up a special package for the car. I hope he digs it. This man has an amazing collection, so the text is true! He has shown what a crazy human can accomplish in the collecting hobby :tongue: ! For any newbe's out there, the pics really are of this man's garage! Last, the address is to keep the package looking "factory". I am not really in the custom car business. Thanks so much for looking, and hurry back to the boards Scott, you've been missed!

Ward

·
Registered
490 Posts
I had no idea that Scott was having health concerns. He and I had exchanged some great e-mail chats over the past year-and-a-half ... and then I received no replies to PMs or e-mails. And here I was thinking he was giving me the cold shoulder :(. What happened to him, 69Stang? E-mail me if possible to let me know, if it's not something you'd feel comfortable about posting. And, by the way, your custom is a thing of beauty and a wonderfully thoughtful gesture. I'm sure that Scott will value your gift -- and will love the fact that it's 1/1!

Scott: if you ever end up reading this, all the very best for a speedy recovery. Get well soon so we can continue to chat about Mustangs :thumbsup:.

All the very best,
Adam (gr6120)
[email protected]

·
Registered
631 Posts
Man that is some very nice work!! You could work for Greenlight no problems!! I don't really know Scott but i'm quite sure he will be very moved when he gets these. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

GEW
GREENLAND

1 - 6 of 6 Posts