Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
onefastdude

Hey Greg its Mo I am 1fastguy1 the onefastdude is Eli (Iam not fast enough to be a dude yet) but I will be running at corcar to get ready for the nats in NC. Then it will probably the gate on tuesdays. What about you?
Mo

·
Registered
710 Posts
Scott Jakes Is My Hero.

Sorry Greg, but your position has been usurped by the King of the Internal Antenna.

·
Registered
4 Posts
whats going on, i just noticed i have my own thread

Hey Mo i heard through the grape vine you showed the king whats up in stock. By the time it got to me the story had changed to you lapped cyrul and set a track record. Mullet tells me you only Tqed.

I have only been racing my T bar car and xxx-t lately. I'll be testing the V-Force on some asphalt in couple weeks. I'll be down in NC for the on-road nats. looks like a long schedule for an asphalt nats.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Jakes,

Yeah-how dare he come into our house and set a new track record in qualifying!!! But he did run MY battery pack afterall!!

ALL the boys are stupid fast w/ there Rev3 right now!!! Well-all but me :confused: But-I am working on it!!
hahahaha!!!

Ray

·
Professional R/C Nut
2,509 Posts
Pro Z Racing said:
I have only been racing my T bar car and xxx-t lately. I'll be testing the V-Force on some asphalt in couple weeks. I'll be down in NC for the on-road nats. looks like a long schedule for an asphalt nats.
T-bar car???? please do share with us what your driving!

·
Registered
239 Posts
T bar

I kind of would like to know what that meant also
and what kind of 1/12 scale is called a XXXt?LOL
Shoot me an e mail
Mo

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Hey Scott - that is what you will be required to race at Cleveland this year in the 1/12th class. ;) You might as well bring two additional cars -- one for Ian and one for Mo since they will be required to also race those. That should slow you guys down a bit.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Jakes: Send me one!!! Petition Mr. Bill to run a mini-Z class at Cleveland, and we'll show 'em all how it's done!

Rich: C'mon you know the smaller the car the quicker the lap times I'm gonna turn! If the cars smaller I've got a whole lot more room between those evil board things!!! :devil:

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Ian - I don't believe you. You'll just have to prove it to me at the Champs. :lol:

Oh, I forgot to add Onefastdude to the list of folks who have to run the 1/28th scales. Actually, I have a pretty long list and it is still growing...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts