Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
onefastdude

Hey Greg its Mo I am 1fastguy1 the onefastdude is Eli (Iam not fast enough to be a dude yet) but I will be running at corcar to get ready for the nats in NC. Then it will probably the gate on tuesdays. What about you?
Mo

·
Registered
710 Posts
Scott Jakes Is My Hero.

Sorry Greg, but your position has been usurped by the King of the Internal Antenna.

·
Registered
4 Posts
whats going on, i just noticed i have my own thread

Hey Mo i heard through the grape vine you showed the king whats up in stock. By the time it got to me the story had changed to you lapped cyrul and set a track record. Mullet tells me you only Tqed.

I have only been racing my T bar car and xxx-t lately. I'll be testing the V-Force on some asphalt in couple weeks. I'll be down in NC for the on-road nats. looks like a long schedule for an asphalt nats.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Jakes,

Yeah-how dare he come into our house and set a new track record in qualifying!!! But he did run MY battery pack afterall!!

ALL the boys are stupid fast w/ there Rev3 right now!!! Well-all but me :confused: But-I am working on it!!
hahahaha!!!

Ray

·
Professional R/C Nut
2,509 Posts
Pro Z Racing said:
I have only been racing my T bar car and xxx-t lately. I'll be testing the V-Force on some asphalt in couple weeks. I'll be down in NC for the on-road nats. looks like a long schedule for an asphalt nats.
T-bar car???? please do share with us what your driving!

·
Registered
239 Posts
T bar

I kind of would like to know what that meant also
and what kind of 1/12 scale is called a XXXt?LOL
Shoot me an e mail
Mo

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Hey Scott - that is what you will be required to race at Cleveland this year in the 1/12th class. ;) You might as well bring two additional cars -- one for Ian and one for Mo since they will be required to also race those. That should slow you guys down a bit.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Jakes: Send me one!!! Petition Mr. Bill to run a mini-Z class at Cleveland, and we'll show 'em all how it's done!

Rich: C'mon you know the smaller the car the quicker the lap times I'm gonna turn! If the cars smaller I've got a whole lot more room between those evil board things!!! :devil:

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Ian - I don't believe you. You'll just have to prove it to me at the Champs. :lol:

Oh, I forgot to add Onefastdude to the list of folks who have to run the 1/28th scales. Actually, I have a pretty long list and it is still growing...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts