Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped at a Wallys here on the island on the way to pick up my wife from work, 4pm, I walk in to where the pegs have been empty for months and not really expecting to find anything, from a distance I see only one full peg of the new Johnnies, only new ones I have seen anywhere so far. Looking through the peg nothing really interested me especially at 4.44 each but then...this...a Classic Gold 58 Corvette, all shiny white with a bright white interior staring back at me. I couldn't believe it! Nothing at all for so long than this...

Then as I pulled it from the peg, right behind it was the regular version! So I walked out of Wallys with $10 less in my wallet, but a huge smile on my face.

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Congrats on the WL score! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
boss302 said:
:thumbsup:

Nice to see some newer Whites showing up and not just all the 1.00 BOD finds here in Canada.
It sure was nice to find this one, but I sure would love a shot at one of those bods and the quantities of whites you guys are finding up there! Heck I would even like to pick up a bunch of regulars at that $1 price.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DadsCoronet said:
:hat: OK, Joe. It's time for the WHITE LIGHTNING HAPPY DANCE!!! :hat:
Congrats on the score! :thumbsup:
Thanks Mark, since my two boys were with me and I was in the middle of a crowded wallys, I had to do the happy dance on the inside, lol. But I was smiling like the cat that ate the canary though all the way home!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts