Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
stopped by walmart late tonight and as i was grabbing a HDMI cable for my new DVD player, my buddy bet me to the crates of stock for the evening. low and behold, he found a sealed box of the new movie moments cars. the case contained only two of the Ferrari Fan pack and three of the Mike and Sulley packs the rest were just Buzz & Woody,Cruisin McQueen & Sally,Sarge & Filmore. he was kind enough to give me one of each and kept the rest for himself. :tongue:
here are a few shots! i have to say the Ferrari Fan set is my new favorite from the CARS line. i really didn't expect to come across them at retail this soon but wasn't going to pay evilbay prices for them like i did for a few in the past.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Very cool scores! My Wife (full blooded Sicilian) really wants that luigi and guido one, she loves the Italian flag afro on guido. Looks like I am going to have to start checkin wallys at 2am, lol

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
whatever you guys do, do not cave into paying evilbay prices. these will be everywhere in a few weeks. look how fast the last release came down to near retail. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Glad to see they are starting to show up. Congrats on your find!

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
wonderful find and thanks for the pics....looks like i'll have some more "stocking stuffers" for next Christmas....all of my boys got Cars in their stockings this year....Buzz/Woody and Hamm were a big hit....

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
POCKETWOCKET said:
wonderful find and thanks for the pics....looks like i'll have some more "stocking stuffers" for next Christmas....all of my boys got Cars in their stockings this year....Buzz/Woody and Hamm were a big hit....
my boys got them this year as well. i didn't think my 2 year old would play with them as much as he does but he does even though he wants to watch the movie 24/7 but he will not put these things down. he usually has to take at least one to bed with him every night. :)

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
MudSlinger said:
Very cool scores! My Wife (full blooded Sicilian) really wants that luigi and guido one, she loves the Italian flag afro on guido. Looks like I am going to have to start checkin wallys at 2am, lol
A friend of mine at work is also Sicilian. I was hoping that set would come out before Christmas so I could get it for her. Guess I will have to get it for some other occasion.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
That is true. Almost as bad as saving it for next Christmas though since her b-day is in November.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts