Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,276 Posts
caitandlily said:
To bad its the general lee looking charger. Thats the 4th one of these.
Congrats caitandlily! :thumbsup: That's an AWESOME TH!

I'm batting zero for 2006 TH's. I can't believe it!

I thought 2005 was bad, but atleast I found 2 TH's that year.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
mn_dodgeboy said:
true, true. I just don't like it when people hoard cars cuz they can, ya know.
Yeah I'm with you, but it's hard to imagine seeing that many and leaving them, since it doesn't happen often. Me personally, I'm not leaving any. I'd rather give them to others that deserve them if I don't need them.

·
Registered
478 Posts
charger t-hunt ??????????

Don,t look at it as just the same ole hunt. That charger is hot right now. You shouldn,t have any trouble trading to one of these fine board member,s on here, who DESPERATELY need one. Put a couple up for trade man!! By the way congratulations, i found a short card Hummer t-hunt myself this morning. 1st one in a while also. Good luck on the hunt, Russ

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
rgeezer18 said:
Don,t look at it as just the same ole hunt. That charger is hot right now. You shouldn,t have any trouble trading to one of these fine board member,s on here, who DESPERATELY need one. Put a couple up for trade man!! By the way congratulations, i found a short card Hummer t-hunt myself this morning. 1st one in a while also. Good luck on the hunt, Russ
Russ, congrats on the Hummer find! Gives some hope to the rest of us. :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts