Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a Classics chase red Astin Martin & red Dune Daddy at TRU yesterday. This morning I found a Super Merc & Super Neet Streeter at the grocery store. I walked up to the little toy section they have and saw they got new Hot Wheels in. They only hung about a dozen or so on the 2 pegs. I looked up and saw a shipper laying flat on top of the shelves. It was a struggle but I managed to get it down. Score 2 Supers. Don't you just love this time of year

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry can't take pics. I also got a reg. blue Convoy in that mix. The TH's came from Shop N Save and they charged $1.99 ea.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I cant score!!!!! My wal-mart i work out keeps sending out reruns and old news. All i ever see is the same ol same ol. They give us new product and i feel like I have seen it a dozen times. Yesterday. I opened a register pack for the up front registers. Nothing new. I'd seen all those castings before

·
Banned
610 Posts
Hat

Won,t be long before you will REALLY be needing that hat Bob. Your friend Russ down in Dixie!!:thumbsup: O, yea NICE FINDS!!:wave:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts