Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the Mxx cases, Nxx cases and Sidekicks have FINALLY cleared out of my local Wally's which means no more 34 Fords, as evidenced by the nice little arrival of Pxx cases!!

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now I see why none of us get any. :(
Yes, self-pity is a MUCH better option when pursuing a hobby than is due-dilligence and hard work :rolleyes:

Whether you like it or not, the collecting world a cut-throat, dog-eat-dog one. I know my environment. If I took one and left the others, the guy 5 minutes behind me would have bought everything that I left behind and I wouldn't have extras to trade for the ones I do NOT ever find to complete my sets without having to pay secondary market prices.

Furthermore, you do NOT know my trading habits, much less whether or not I share my good luck with friends, now do you?!?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Yes, self-pity is a MUCH better option when pursuing a hobby than is due-dilligence and hard work :rolleyes:

Whether you like it or not, the collecting world a cut-throat, dog-eat-dog one. I know my environment. If I took one and left the others, the guy 5 minutes behind me would have bought everything that I left behind and I wouldn't have extras to trade for the ones I do NOT ever find to complete my sets without having to pay secondary market prices.

Furthermore, you do NOT know my trading habits, much less whether or not I share my good luck with friends, now do you?!?
No, but showing off your 'haul' is enough of a clue for me..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, but showing off your 'haul' is enough of a clue for me..:rolleyes:
Then so be it! Seeing as you only engage in social exchange here and not in the actual exchange of diecast, I would maintain that it's your loss, not mine!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Nice haul, but alas unless my wal-mart kicks it in to high gear. I wont ever see the 1129 cases of HW that is on order anytime soon. When I do i probably wont get to the product before the leeches get there first, unless it is a shipper. I dont work the toy department which means i dont get first dibs on product

·
Registered
119 Posts

OMG, I see this SOB is here too on this Diecast Site flaunting his Scalping habits of TH's & WL's and pushing his little
knowledge he has about Diecast Collecting to others....Joejames or what ever your real name is .....Take the bumps
and bruises that people will say about you as you know like all the other Website Board Members know you are a
Scalper who loves bringing home a good haul to flaunt in other people faces in pic's. Your no different than any other
Scalper who has insider Store friends who call you or let you know when they get in a shipment to be Scalped.

Tell us another BS Story in who you really are..... Analog wrote in how he sees it and you couldn't take it. Wahhhh Wahhhh

Again take the abuse of comments and SHUT UP as everybody on these chatboards get sick and tired of your mindless
comments you leave when someone makes a simple comment about your Scalping habits.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OMG, I see this SOB is here too on this Diecast Site flaunting his Scalping habits of TH's & WL's and pushing his little
knowledge he has about Diecast Collecting to others....Joejames or what ever your real name is .....Take the bumps
and bruises that people will say about you as you know like all the other Website Board Members know you are a
Scalper who loves bringing home a good haul to flaunt in other people faces in pic's. Your no different than any other
Scalper who has insider Store friends who call you or let you know when they get in a shipment to be Scalped.

Tell us another BS Story in who you really are..... Analog wrote in how he sees it and you couldn't take it. Wahhhh Wahhhh

Again take the abuse of comments and SHUT UP as everybody on these chatboards get sick and tired of your mindless
comments you leave when someone makes a simple comment about your Scalping habits.
LOL!! That was pretty funny!!

Question for you. Are you really a HT Newbie or are you hiding behind a new screen name?!?

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Not sure if I'm a friend or not but Joe has shared his good luck with me in the form of a RAOK. :thumbsup:
Thanks Rick, but it's not necessary to try to justify anything. I'm secure in what I do and who I am. There's enough people who know me that know that I'll do anyone right if given the chance. I understand collecting diecast can be a frustrating experieince in some places. However, if it makes a person THAT crazy that everyone besides themself is a "scalper", then perhaps they need to find something else that gives them enjoyment, as collecting HW's no longer does!!

·
Registered
849 Posts

scalper or scalp by webseter deff
3 : to buy and sell so as to make small quick profits

please use the word in its corrcet trems
joejames never said any thig about selling these cars or making profts on them......

please dont use item # 2 on the webseter site as joe did not discard the rest from the of the catrs from this case
#2 to remove a desired constituent from and discard the rest

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Yikes! I think showing off 9 is a bit show-offy too. Show me two, three maybe 4 but I wouldn't rub peoples noses in 9 of them. One of the reasons I quit K-day events due to the greedy behavior by people. And secure you must be with 9 treasure hunts of the same car. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
232 Posts

Thanks man. (n/m)

·
Registered
799 Posts
I went to kdays the other day we drew #s and you got to go thru a case if they called your # I got one of these th and so did my wife I have over 1500 blisterpack cars and only 11 treasure hunts but every one was found by me on a peg somewhere! My point is its more of a treasure to find one the hard way than to take them all out of a box. not that I'm against you having access to the case but couldnt you have taken the super and maybe one more for yourself? and maybe let 1 or 2 hit the pegs! ......IMO

·
Registered
119 Posts
Thanks man.
No Problem Analog...YW...Its people like this idiot who ruin this Hobby in bragging about what they Scalped. We as Collectors know he didn't just pull these out of one Case or Sidekick at Walmart as they are not packed in 9's. From many posts on other Boards this guy doesn't leave anything behind for other Collectors in fear of losing a dollar bill. Anyways, Dont be shy to stand up and tell it the way it is and how you feel. Many people dont care much for him in the first place and they are getting sick and tired of his childish behavor when being put in the spot light of him bragging. Showing a pic of 9 TH of the same Car makes him a Chump.

And for you joejames or whatever your name is. You have enemies on every Board and you know it too so dont be sitting there in shock trying to protect yourself in stomping your feet when being called out. Take it like a man.

Peace out :dude:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts