Hobbyist Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
I keep showing you guys the same angles but with minor changes. Sorry about that. Bridge, BC Deck, saucer section (top and bottom) and Engineering hull are all textured. The neck is a material because I'm still not exactly sure what I want to do with it.

Changes to render settings, gamma and exposure.

But still, progress.

All done in Blender 3D.

Thank you for looking in!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
All right, I'm calling this one done. I may tweak some textures and/or materials at a later date, but I feel that this is fairly representative of the original pilot Enterprise.

All done in Blender 3D.

Thank you for looking in!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Simply gorgeous.

Looking at the underside of the saucer, the profile leading to the bottom sensor array looks more like the old AMT 18” model than the actual 11’ studio miniature - am I seeing things?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Simply gorgeous.

Looking at the underside of the saucer, the profile leading to the bottom sensor array looks more like the old AMT 18” model than the actual 11’ studio miniature - am I seeing things?
Thank you!

You'll have to tell me. After working on these for a while, I lose all perspective, so to speak.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
There was a shot similar to this in the opening credits of The Cage, but it was shot with the three foot model. This is to see what it might have looked like with the 11 foot model. All done in Blender 3D, of course.

Thanks for looking in!

41 - 47 of 47 Posts