Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Steel City Hobbies
1,395 Posts
Road Course - Very Nice

Mike & Rob... VERY nice work on the track(s)! Very impressive! I was excited to see how the track ran tonight and was impressed with the results! Thanks to those who made the appearance, and thanks to those who "wanted" to make the appearance! :tongue: Allen was even there to check out his royal table. He did not approve of his location so we will have the servants move it in the morning. :jest: Looking forward to completing my sedan... We may even run road-course tomorrow depending on how the Oval folks feel. After all... it is up to the racers! The Pizza was awesome too! Hit the spot! Thanks to Joan for picking that up!
Mike

·
Registered
96 Posts
Racer, you racing tomorrow or Saturday? Where do you race?

Funny about Mike changing the rules. I did not know he raced on road?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Yeah thats a great idea let me finish your car for you Mike. I would have it in top condition for you. :jest: I'm sure you would have no problems with it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
What time does the racing start? Seems like it has started at differnt times over the last 3 weeksj. What time does it end? Is it saturday only?

·
Registered
161 Posts
RCDinge, Racing is saturday. I believe Mike is trying to get a 1:00 start time. I believe the reason it has started at times later than that is because some people were running a little late and Mike just wanted to give them a chance to get there plus last minute things that came up (which is not to bad because I like to talk to the other racers and grab a bite to eat). I know that the first couple of weeks he was getting all the software figured out and that is why he was having free races those weeks. Racing finished up this past weekend around 5:30. Each week is getting better and things are running smoothly.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts