Hobbyist Forums banner

Scammer using my Hobby Talk Ratings - ONE18TH

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  nutz4rc 
#1 ·
Another RC person sent me a link that proves that a scammer on a board called ONE18TH is pointing to my Hobby Talk ratings. He is then scamming people. This will ruin my record. Please be careful. The screen name he uses on this other board is drftr2fast4you.

#3 ·
Another Name

He responded that it was a mistake. His on line name is similar to mine. I hope that is true. I plan on running some at New Castle. Going back to MD this week for check up if this one is still good. I see no reason I can't get some left turning in my schedule.

#4 ·
one18th.com

nutz4rc said:
Another RC person sent me a link that proves that a scammer on a board called ONE18TH is pointing to my Hobby Talk ratings. He is then scamming people. This will ruin my record. Please be careful. The screen name he uses on this other board is drftr2fast4you.

BE VERY VERY CAREFUL... one18th is full of kids! I would report this to thier mod . Sometimes you find good people there.. but it isn't easy. I really hope you get it worked out soon. I'm sure it wasn't a mistake.. What are the chances he sold to the same people you did? He had to of looked at the ratings before copying the link to add to his signature. Just a heads up..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.