Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/JL-White-Lightning-Coca-Cola-66-Volkswagen-Beetle-MOC_W0QQitemZ230093494760QQihZ013QQcategoryZ19045QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

the way he says please email me for details or picture is final sale

either he cant speak good english or used a online translator
or he is trying to scam people the way he says email me or picture is final sale makes it sound like your buying a picture and thats it

remindes me of when the guys were selling ps3 boxes empty on ebay for 400-500 dollars in fine unreadable print it would say box only or picture only

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Probably just bad English. He's got over 3200 transactions and a 99.1% postive rating, so I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
hurmmm, don't like that last thing he says, does sound like its possible he could get over on you with it. Kinda like "you have to email me, or the picture is all you get"

PS: with the PS3 and the XBOX boxes, i've seen many many many auctions where it states in the title and in the description "BOX ONLY" and people still bidded on it

EDIT: After looking at his feedback and previous auctions, i say its ok. 99% of his other auctions has that same wording in it, and they all got what the bidded on (accept one, wish he put a better description of his negative besides BEWARE)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts