Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Met my first scalper at wal-mart the other day! I was checking out the pegs and noticed this guy walking up and he saw me pick out a car (black with flames nash regular version) and he asked me if i found anything good. Showed him what i picked and he looked like a weight was lifted off his back. So i started chating with him and he mentioned he had some WL's on ebay? Then he said he had to go he was waiting on his wife and didn't leave? So i hung around the other cars and low and behold here comes a gal with a wal-mart uniform on and hands him a box and off he goes. So i catch up to him and you guessed it he had three WL's! I didn't make a big deal over it with him but i did let him know that my brother was the assistant manager of the store and i was going to inform him about their practice. Needless to say he started to panic and offered to make me a great deal on all three, gave me his ebay ID, phone # and told me to take a look at his auctions and he would make me a deal on anything i liked.
The funny thing is i dont have a brother who works for wal-mart! LOL!

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
The funny thing is i dont have a brother who works for wal-mart! LOL![/QUOTE]
:lol: Now, you need to strongarm him and say you want like 5 of them to keep quiet about it!

I'll act like your brother,...what's this cat's phone number? (We'll straighten him out once and for all):devil:

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Take it to the store manager..... and tell him that if he doesn't do anything about this, you'll be in touch with his regional mamnger. This is BS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts