Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at some of these resin kits on ebay, specifically the Super Executor. Anyone build any of these resin kits? Looks like nice quality, but photos are hard to judge by. Do you have to add to the kits, kitbash or anything or are they complete? Just wondering.....:confused:

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
I'm looking at some of these resin kits on ebay, specifically the Super Executor. Anyone build any of these resin kits? Looks like nice quality, but photos are hard to judge by. Do you have to add to the kits, kitbash or anything or are they complete? Just wondering.....:confused:
Wayne Pugh does excellent work. I have his Alien Derelict ship model from the movie 'Alien' (also comes with extra pieces to display it as the damaged version as seen in the deleted scenes in 'Aliens). His models are clean cast with good surface detail in a good solid gray resin.

I would recommend his work- it might seem a bit pricey but is a good value.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have ordered at least 3 differents kits from wayne over the years one of them the SSD, great kits worth every penny i paid for them, fast service too hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts