Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I pulled my Savage out today and it worked fine. Now about a hour ago I pulled it out to go bash a little and the throttle wont work. When I turn on the radio and receiver everything work but forward(throttle). The servo works fine but the throttle wont open. I cant even turn it by hand? What would cause this when it was fine this morning? :confused:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just pulled it all apart and failsafe is not causing it. The carb will not open by servo or by hand like its locked shut?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its a slide and I got it free I think it was the battery being low and it wouldnt let the carb open. So today I charged the battery up and hooked it all back up, and it fired up right away but then the idle jumped and the truck took off and got stuck under my van and shutoff....... I dont under stand why it did that because it throttle was not stuck open or even open for that matter, so now I am worried to fire it back up to tune the carb. What do you guys think I should do? :confused:

·
Registered
524 Posts
Dont start it turn on the radio and the reciever and if your steering is responding but your throttle dont swap out channel 1 and 2.Meaning switch the steering to the throttle and see if the steering channel moves the throttle,If not the reciever or the servo is toast. Hope this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts