1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Nice cars. So you post Saturday Evening Post cars on a Saturday Evening ..LMAO

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Nice finds!! :thumbsup: I'm looking forward to finding these. If the card art is different on each one (and it looks that way) then I'm gonna try to snatch up the whole series. IF I can find them. Restocking has been very slow around here lately. :freak:

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Each one is different. I really like the card art, but I think I am going to open them. Each car has the same image on the car.
Nice finds!! :thumbsup: I'm looking forward to finding these. If the card art is different on each one (and it looks that way) then I'm gonna try to snatch up the whole series. IF I can find them. Restocking has been very slow around here lately. :freak:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Yeah, I agree. New England seems to be forgotten territory to Mattel.

·
Premium Member
9,254 Posts
Nice Saturday Evening post finds congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
This may be a series that I scoop them all up...being a former journalist and all :lol:

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Trying to collect every collector series Hot Wheels puts out is an exercise in redundancy, since they seem to use a lot of the same castings for each one. But some of the Post cars are pretty distinctive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts