Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have added lights to the track (100x80 oval/short course track) and have started to race every Tuesday at 6:30 and are going to race every other Saturday at 7:00. Racing under the lights provides a great experience as well as a awesome track surface as the track stays more moist and doesn't dry out as fast. Come check us out. Your first race at Joe Dirt's is always free so you have nothing to lose. If you have been to State-Line in Freemont and ran the oval/road course you'll enjoy Joe Dirt's as our track was modeled off theirs. Check out our website at www.joedirtsrcraceway.com for more info. PM me if you have any questions.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's going to be a beautiful day to race. Join us for our first Saturday Night of racing. It's going to be a great time and a lot of fun. Track is open at 8:00am and racing starts at 7:00pm.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
hey what a great time under the light Joe you had a awsome turn out for the frist night race glad I could be there for it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Scott, it was good to see you out. Alright guys, after Saturdays successful race night I have decided to eliminate racing on Sundays and we are going to start racing every Saturday night. Racing will start at 5:30. I had so much positive feedback from our racers that we are going to go ahead and make the change. I am taking this weekend off to go to a big race but we will be back at it next Saturday Aug. 4th.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
so no more sunday races I will try to make it down more love the track and you have a lot of great people there. There was a lot of carnage in the sprint race but I dont think the number of car was why lot of diff skill levels out there at one time I like more cars makes you think as you drive:thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts