Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sat.Aug.28 Oval outdoors R/C Madness. The track is smoother than Swanzie. Electric or Nitro, come one come all. :thumbsup: Track opens up at nine ,and racing start at 12:00.

·
Registered
904 Posts
does the track or the hobby shop open at nine? I would think it would be a better idea to set the track up friday night before closing, so when racers arrive saturday morning it can be at any time... 3 hours is not enough at all. Especially with nitro and electric running on the same track at the same time.

Mike Voccola

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last race he had the track set up on friday. and they practice all day and night. three hours is more than enough time, ask PUF19.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
:) :cool: Let's go racing . All that will show up will have a good time . Mike don't worry you will have enough time to run . maybe the track will be set up on fri call chris marcy at 860 741 6501 and ask but you never show up anyway. So let's get a head count . Who wan't some of this . see you at the track Ken. :dude:

H

·
0 Posts
i have to work that sat. but clayton if you read this call me i have a car all set up.508-943-6919 John,wish i could go i had fun helping out last time

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
:cool: :wave: cool who elese is showing how about it bat can we count you in . What about the manchester gang any takers . Rick you coming to this 1. anyway oldtimer will see all sat ifyou show if you don't you'll be missing out on a grrrrrreat time . he he he

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
three more days. :dude: Does anyone need a nitro wheel. :D

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
:dude: romo are you scared. NO i just hope alot show for this 1 i am still working on the bat . Mike rumor is that you are dusting things off 2 . I hope what ever we do it is a good time . See all sat morning .

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am always afraid. We should all be afraid. :mad:
Of what? I don't have a clue. :freak:

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
i guess we should have been more afraid of romano then of hhh and the gimp. to bad he couldn't have backed up his impressive qualifing effort. thanks again chris for a weel run show and to all the guys for running the 19 turn main first and early so i could race. mike

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
sse team 700

mike i bought the shorty sse i never drove a car so easy a very nice car . i have the long one two both are the team cars nice job on your part.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Real fun race guys, once again Mike Valentine proved to out class the field
by more then a lap, great run mike!
And thanks to Rc Madness as always the show ran with no problems
even in 90* heat!!! it was nice to see HHH and gimp show up.
oh yea, all Hyperdrive on the podium....sweet!

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Can't wait till next year. For the ones who missed it, your missing one of the most fun races of the year. thanks 3h. and gimp for showing up. Hey Valentino for a father, you still drive like a mother. :devil:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts