Hobbyist Forums banner
81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Hey Eric Barry and I will be there Thursday evening ready to do battle with the rug!!!!!!!!!LOL We may not be fast but I bet we have more fun!!!!!!!!HEHE SEE YA HACKSAW PS Do we need a chair or a stool for the pits over there!!!!!!Hacksaw

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
You think he's fast now wait till he gets some of the good motors Ive got put back for him:p

EA
Billy W said:
If you two were smart you would try to combine efforts to catch Miller...... thaqt boys is going to be TUFF!!!!!!

Billy

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
EAMotorsports said:
You think he's fast now wait till he gets some of the good motors Ive got put back for him:p

EA
Hmm,
That's wierd he called me for some EHMotorsports motors for the Nats, LOL

Just kiddin EA
EH

·
Registered
877 Posts
He laid the Smack Down Last night also ....I think his TQ was a 46 4.02 with 7 cars and 3 actual drivers on the track ...The oters were moving jam cars ,,,,

·
Registered
733 Posts
Eric i dont think Downs if gonna run stock he said it probably gonna be 19 open for him and ET hasn't decided yet! Joe Vaughn is gonna run is car and if Joe doesn't ET or Andy Bohan will. That's what i heard anyways. And yea that's what happen to me in the 3rd round shut the 35 down and didn't run worth a lick oh well car was crap anyway i got alot of work to do can't wait ti'll you guys are down there.

Jonathan
Kimbrough Racing Products
FinishLine Racing Products

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Hacksaw.. how much fun can you have???? your right near me and Humpty..... i think you are on a table so a chair may do ya.......

Billy

·
Registered
557 Posts
Hey Billy let the party begin !!!!!!!!!!!!!HEHE Any place around there we can BELLY up to the bar!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOHacksaw

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Yeah plenty of places you can belly up... problem is they close to early..... i' liked Atlanta ... nothing closes......lol....

See ya.........

·
Registered
733 Posts
ok guys who's going to be one there way for the memorial next week just getting a roll call (begin nosiy) lol is the whole ohio group coming including Lauren this time hope to see alot of those yankess i can't stand lol j\p well see ya'll when ever you guys get there
Drive safe

Jonathan
FinishLine Racing Products

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Hey Johnny whats the schedule for next week?.... Now that everyone is getting better around the house it looks like i can leave again...

·
Registered
733 Posts
Ok Guys What Is Up With The Race Track I've Heard 3 Dirffent Things I Heard Flat New Carpet Or Leaving It Like It Is. What Are We Going To Do With It And When Is The Manufactuor Cup If Were Having It! I Know Quite A Few People Who Want To Know About Both Of These Subjects But I Have Nothing To Tell Them So If Anyone Knows What Is Going To Be Done Please Say Something!

Jonathan
Finishline Racing Products
Kcr

81 - 94 of 94 Posts