Hobbyist Forums banner
61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
BOUT TIME hey Jim i tired to give you an email yesterday and it sent it back to me did you change you email address.

Jonathan
Kimbrough Racing Products
FinishLine Racing Products

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Small crowd last night after the Spec race last week and the Region 3 race in Charleston.. but still a nice crowd. Two things..

1. Jim i still feel bad dude sorry for that

2. Johnny, what happened? was that Richard ahead of you last night? and he was even sick.....hhhmmmm. Not good......lol...lol... you knew this was coming......

Two weeks till the NORRCA Nats...... the crowd is sounding to be a nice sized one.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Billy when i got in that wreck somehow the motor wire got wraped around the tire so one tire was spinning i'm lucky it didn't rip the wire throught the speedo oh well yea i knew it was comming here is who i heard carp from: Richard, Chirs Crowder, Andy Bohan, Donio, Billy, ET, Frank and Mike wanko and everyone eles at the race track oh well that what happens but i learned alot. This weekend was nothing but a test session for everyone anyway! well especailly Jim he found out how hard his car can hit the wall and not go over the walll LOL

Jonathan

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I tried to help him i just didn't try enough Johnny.... If i had tried to do what happened he would have been out of there. but since it was an acident he only came close..... I still feel bad.... I saw the damage... it wasn't pretty at all.

See you this weekend again....

·
Registered
124 Posts
Johny, did I here right it right. You let Richard beat you....I dont care if your car had two wheels and the speedo was on fire with the body dragging behind it! You'll never here the end of that now. Ask Spoofy, Richard's still crying that he got hacked in Florida in April.
I'll be down to remind you how to be aggressive lap traffic for the next time that happens. Haven't you learned anything from Crowder. I thought Chris had taught you better.

Randy

·
Registered
733 Posts
I know i'm so embrassied Richard beat me Mikie beat me and even Crowder beat me that's sorry oh well Richard wont be there this weekend so i don't have to work on his car lol Chris and Randy are you gonna be there.

Jonathan

·
Registered
733 Posts
Yeah randy, jonathan finally quit giving me motors that the coms were comming off of and i got me a real set of tires instead of that crap he was givin me and poof im fast. Image that..NOw I just need to replace a battery that he "used up" and I'll be ok.

I guess thats what I get of letting him provide me with hp though huh???sabatoge man what can I say? He was scared. Now I've learned my lesson... now just like i told him.. id be there. id be around. sooner or later.

·
Registered
721 Posts
i think your speed came from me pitting beside you lets see 2 weeks of pitting there 1 national championship and one really fast week coinsadence I think not

·
Registered
733 Posts
Yea Jody will be very fast but I'm not counting out oh Cupcake i'll know he'll be fast. And his car will be fast when he gets there because i heard that his pitting beside Jody well this is gonna be on heck of a stock class!

Jonathan

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Spoofy's Daddy said:
Yea Jody will be very fast but I'm not counting out oh Cupcake i'll know he'll be fast. And his car will be fast when he gets there because i heard that his pitting beside Jody well this is gonna be on heck of a stock class!

Jonathan
Hey Johnny, thanks for the Love.
Speaking of trying to get fast, I just shut down my power supply breaking in one of my motors for the Nats tonight. She couldnt handle over 11.4 amps at 2 v no fan. Yikes, time for a bigger power supply.

Now I wish I could get my 19T motors to pull over 10 amps, can anyone help me there, LOL

Later
Eric H (a.k.a Cupcake)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Eric if your gonna run with Jody ya might want to see if you can get a couple more amps out of that thing.....lol.......

You headed down with Rick and the crew? If so see ya Wensday.....

Billy

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Billy W said:
Eric if your gonna run with Jody ya might want to see if you can get a couple more amps out of that thing.....lol.......
Been there, done that, 13.5 amp Monster stocks just don't run on the track, LOL

Besides, who's setup do you think he's been runnin, and the Master doesn't let the Grasshopper in on all his secrets....muahahahaha

Billy W said:
You headed down with Rick and the crew? If so see ya Wensday.....Billy
I think they are driving all night Tueday, Me and Adam Martin are leaving early Wed morning, should be there about 3:00 PM. Can't wait, this is gonna be a fun one.

I know Matt Tyson (2003 Norrca stock champ) is coming, plus Tom Postalwait from NY and Ernie Parison from MI, and JW Housley from TN have been calling me and they and ready to lay down some fast laps in stock.

Lauren Liehr (if he quits his band and cuts his hair, LOL) is gonna make it and he is always a top 5 Nats car.

Is Downs and ET runnin stock??

C-ya in less than a week !!!!!

61 - 80 of 94 Posts