Hobbyist Forums banner

41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
I'm sure fired up for the Halloween race! Wish the track was closer so that we could come up and practice this weekend. Anyone know what the car count is looking like for the Halloween race?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I know the open 19trn will have a bunch... haven't heard anything on the other classes... Maybe Russell can let you know...

Billy

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Yeah Dennis, since Fabio had so much trouble with his cancer they did a little research in to all the traction compounds used and even with what most consider an unpleasent smell coming from the paragon. they found out that it is actualy the safest to use. A few will disagree, but when a man comes as close to checking out as he did it's hard to argue with him. Plus it does work........ PARAGON that is.....few have tried the Niftech as well but most end up on Paragon....

Side note you coming this weekend Jim?

Billy

·
Registered
733 Posts
He better be there stan has caught up to him as well as Roger so comeon RUFF lets get it together now!!!!

Jonathan
Kimbrough Racing Products
FinishLine Racing Products

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Oh come on Jim get your priorities strait.....lol...... But i understand some things are more important......

later

Billy

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Another great night of racing at Sandhills... Track keeps getting faster... same speeds as last week but the track should have been slower by humidity and temp standards....

Can't wait till the NORRCA NATS

·
Registered
733 Posts
Yep another Great Weekend of Racing Congrats to all the winnners!!!! And Billy,Jim are you guys gonna be able to come and what about Charlie.

Jonathan
FinishLine Racin Products

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Charlie will be there when he gets ther Johnny.... I am not running this weekend..... i will be back racing next week though......

·
Registered
721 Posts
whatch out just a few days until the return your goin to get crowderized

moooooooooooooooooooooohaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
733 Posts
Come on then crowder can you still turn left and only left I got parts what about you!!!! lol glad to see your back CHRIS

Jonathan
Finish Line Racing Products

·
Registered
733 Posts
That's ok i'll get you sometime!!! i doubt it lol you coming down this weekend to watch the spec nats hope soo

Jonathan
FinishLine Racing Products

·
Registered
733 Posts
i was acutally suprized noone got crowderizied well does anyone know if sandhills are going to be open!! I know someone and maybe one more who would like to come down and test some more well if someone can knows please say something THANK YOU
Jonathan
Kimrbough Racing Products
Finish Line Racing Products

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
From what i was told several are going to be there.... but several are going to Charleston for the region 3 race....... But like i said several are going to be there. I know i will.... i can't get away to the ROAR race so i'm looking forward to this weekend.... you coming Jim?

BIlly

41 - 60 of 94 Posts