Hobbyist Forums banner
21 - 40 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
HEY RANDY I THINK I'M GONNA RUN SOME FULL BLOWN IN PRACTICE I RAN A 50:4:01 AND JIM WHO SAT ON THE POLE DIDN'T RUN MUCH FASTER THAN THAT well see yall saturday!!!

Later Jonathan
SRC
KIMBROUGH RACING PRODUCTS
FINISH LINE RACING PRODUCTS

·
Registered
733 Posts
ummm welll the only one i know of that runs a l4 is Greg Honeycutt but he runs MOD so a good 4 cell spec setup would probably be Phillip Harwood he is the man in spec and they run it pretty weekly don't know how to get In touch with him but i'll find out and get back to ya!!!

Jonathan
SRC
FINISHLINE RACING PRODUCTS

·
Registered
736 Posts
tires

does sandhills carry a good stock of spec tires that can be purchased at the track??

i want to go practice and race on the 16th , but need tires. hopefully i can pick some up there. what compounds will i nee for 4 cell spec???

·
Registered
45 Posts
Tires are still up in air. ran blue- silver front green on rear first day.-- 2 silver on front green & gold on rear second weekend. Am going to change tires on 16th to run somthing else. these are spec tires.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Bsr Spec Tires Not Sure Though, Congrats To Jim Ruffinage,greg Honneycutt And The Rest Of The A Main Winners This Past Weekend

Jonathan
Src
Kimbrough Racing Products
Finishline Racing Products

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Oval they have plenty of Spec BSR tires in stock. Pretty sure thats what Philip (fireman) was talking about.

Yeah and the track gets faster.....

Billy

·
Registered
45 Posts
20TN40 ---- Tires are BSR. This is all Mike said they were going to keep I think. BSR have more compound than this. I doin't know how many thay have. Had to work last weekend. On Oct 1st race was won on Trinity spec, blue front green on rear.

·
Registered
721 Posts
wow there is so much talking going on here I cant even keep up hahaha I will be there in about 1 week reenforce the walls for me oh and i will have to learn english again I havent used it for racing in over a year

·
Registered
721 Posts
I get on a great big bird and go back to the USA today have to study my english I hope I can still speak it haha (if I ever could before)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Carpet is coming in faster than most expected lat week the mod guys were right were they left off last year and all the other classes were coming in as well. i know several in stock and 19trn were running same as last year as well.

I know one stock guys ran jaco 3 blacks and a grey left rear. i know some stock and 19trn racers that ran blue RF, grey LF & RR and a white LR. thats what i have been running ing BSR's for 19trn.

Don't think it will change to much..... and i'm not sure what mod racers are running....

Billy

·
Registered
733 Posts
From what i seen BW said all the tire compounds that i've tried and worked well!!!!! i think the RF just depends on what class and how hard you car turns. Well who all is coming this weekend!!!!! Crowder are you gonna be here this weekend! i'll help you out if so!!!

Jonathan
FINISHLINE RACING PRODUCTS
SRC

·
Registered
733 Posts
Great I hope soo more people more Paragon track get better we go FASTER! lol yea i hope billy is talking the Ohio Gang and the Virgina Boys

Jonathan
Kimbrough Racing Products
FinishLine Racing Products

21 - 40 of 94 Posts