2nd Shane Lawhorn

Modified
1st Greg Honneycutt
I think it was
2nd Mike Russell
3rd Tracy Hogg
4th Ritchie Mac
5th Roman Pemberton

Not sure about the mod results i know Greg Honeycutt won not sure about anything eles maybe russell will see this he will the Final Results!

Jonathan Medlin
Kimbrough Racing Products
SRC

·
Registered
721 Posts
hey johnny I will need some help getting back up to speed you think you can help ? It has ben awile since I've went roundy round

·
Registered
124 Posts
You should have seen it Chris. Johnny tried to run me all the way up to the wall coming out of 4. I think he has spent to much time around you. And this week he's getting his big brother to try and take me out. At least I'm safe for......how many days till you come back Chris. I better get a second car ready.

Randy

·
Registered
721 Posts
hey randy I will be in the area on the 20th so I will see you all that saturday I probobly wont race but I will stop by so you have about 3 weeks to get that spare car ready hahaha and whats up with you running stock

·
Registered
124 Posts
I thought it would be fun and a change of pace. I was also not sure how the new carpet would reacte and thought running stock would be the best bet. I had fun even with Johnny trying to put me out.LOL
I think I'll be running alot of stock this year.

·
Registered
721 Posts
yeah I dont know what I will be running this year probobly stock but I want to run some 4wd stuff really spec tc

what do you think

·
Registered
733 Posts
umm i'm gonna run a lil bit of stock and alot of 19t full blown to answer your question eric nobody has ran 48 yet but Randy J. ran a fast 45 I went up in smoke!!!!! LOL just trying some stuff. And Chris yea last week and ran him up to the wall but this weekend i went to pass him on the inside and ran me into the end fill lol GOOD TIMES

Jonathan
SRC
Kimbrough Racing Products
Finish Line

·
Registered
733 Posts
Crowder is a punk that dosent respond to emails... Yeah You I've sent you tons of emails and no respnose to any of them.. Wait til you get back.. I've got somethin for ya.

And Jewett... how can I wreck you when my car wrecks itself?????

Richard

1 - 20 of 94 Posts