Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's getting close to a month now since Sam last even visited the site. Anyone know if he is active anywhere else or seen him around town or the market lately? :lurk5:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Was wondering this myself, I've seen him comment on YouTube videos but thought it was odd he hadn't been around here in a while.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
It's getting close to a month now since Sam last even visited the site. Anyone know if he is active anywhere else or seen him around town or the market lately? :lurk5:
Yup he's posting everywhere else right now. I'm running into him at HWC,YouTube,Diecastaway etc.

Off topic but I can't find my Where's Dar thread...
Im sure it must have been misplaced somewhere....ahem(sorry trying to clear my throat)

.....:grin2:

·
Super Moderator
23,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well it had been only 3 months since you last posted and you went 7 months between it and the next to last post. So it was on my calendar for late May/early June, but now i rescheduled it for early Sept 2020. :cheers2:

·
Premium Member
8,492 Posts
I'm back guy's. The reason why I haven't been on here is because I lost my password and couldn't log on here or comment on here. So that is the reason why I haven't been on here. So now I'm back guy's and I will be on here for along time. 👍

1 - 13 of 13 Posts