Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I'm new here and I don't carry much weight. But what I have carries all the weight needed 45 Tubs of Hot Wheels in all totaling 4,500.All in their mint packaging collection started in 90's up to 2012,hubby passed away. She lost her heart and her soul mate collector .For those that run this site I'm a business owner in Houston. This isn't a scam .I have pics of tubs.and list of all models. All tubs must go for expenses .Guys her collection is awesome, single pack ,quad pack ,six packs 18 wheelers, carriers ,Box trucks. race cars lots and lots .Did I mention 4,500 total. My Aunt and uncle traveled all a cross the US collecting them .Come on Hot Wheels Lover hit me up I've got the pics. on my cell 832 287 5720.shoot me a txt I will send pictures. To verify I'm real google me tony brown vineyardfaux.com based in Tomball Texas. This is not a joke every tub must go sadly.

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
No biggie, I'm sure jabisa ment no harm.

Just should've read the TOS at the top of the page. Many new people don't at first.

This should be in the Diecast For Sale section is all...if anyone even cares that is bothered by it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts