Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Any good set-up tips for a TC3 dirt oval?

I'll be running it for the memormial race, 200mm Rally, Brushless 4300, Parma Late Model body.

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
trailranger said:
Any good set-up tips for a TC3 dirt oval?

I'll be running it for the memormial race, 200mm Rally, Brushless 4300, Parma Late Model body.
No, but I have one for sell... :)

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Steve the race is Jan. 28 at 11:00am . Its a Sunday . In Lebanon Mo. 45 min east of Springfield . Indoor dirt oval and roadcourse . Check out ozarkrcracing.com for more details . There also a new section for sroc to chat in there .

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm sure everyone has seen the weather for this weekend they are calling for a couple inches of Ice by tomorrow morning.As of right now the track will be open and we will be racing unless the weather gets to bad to drive. I will post on here If we have to close due to the weather ( I hope we don't). So I hope to see everyone tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
What are the rules for 1/10 late model? Rubber or Foam? Motor Limit? Side Damms?

I have an extra parma late model body unpainted, $10 for any takers.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah we where going to be open. I went over to the track to see if there was power. And I couldn't get to the track. There where trees all over the roads over there and you couldn't get there. If there was power we where going to be open. I had several people call me wanting to race so they could have a warm place to hang out. Oh well I hope to see everyone this coming weekend.

1 - 20 of 243 Posts