Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 665 Posts

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The 1st K/N S/K Shootout

Yes racers this will be the frist sk shootout looking forward to this event .I know all the beefy cars will be ready to do battel in heavy comp. See all at the 1st shootout Thanks Ken Driver #2 JBR rocket

4,990 Posts
1st Annual S/K Shoot Out

K&N R/C Speedway is excited to host the 1st Annual S/K Shoot Out. :thumbsup:

NOVEMBER 4th, 2006
Doors open at 9am - Racing at 4pm

Flyers are coming soon!

There will be S/K Stock & S/K Mod classes, 3 Qualifieers & a Main (4min) Ifmar starts and heads-up main.

Entry Fee: $20.00

Trophies to the top 3 of the top 3 Mains... (also a TQ trophy)

Door Prizes

A huge thank you to the sponsors!!! Without you this event would not be possible! R/K Racing Products ~ Beefy ~ Power Push & more!!

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
damn im away for a couple hours and WAM!! BRING IT is all I got to say. LOL, we are going to have a blast no matter what. Sk class is competitive and FUN. Oh god MOD class I will enter that. I have several cars siting on the shelf if someone needs one to RENT for the DAY, if you want the one that went 52-a dollar a lap it did LMAO. Cant wait!!!

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
yes because thats all you can buy as of right now. but who knows around that time 5000mah could be out,LOL but I would say up 4200's if you can still buy them. The new worlds batts are out already so there goes the shv's we just got less than a month ago. and you have a PM coming your way D.

4,990 Posts
PUF19 said:
Danielle 4200 have been legal @ K&N since sept 1.......

Really Nick? LOL Im just teasing.... I know that - you know I know that.... I only meant, we are hosting this event, I had to talk to our sponsors about what is best to run. I realize these 4200's are the new & best; but I dont honestly know how many racers are running them yet, I know everyone WANTS to...but I dont know how many are running them.

Like i said my instinct is YES we would run that..but I thought I would ask and clarify it for all of us......

Besides Ive got some HOT deals on some JBR's for anyone looking (lol)....

4,990 Posts
I think we will need to clarify what "READILY AVAILABLE" means..........

Or we have to clarify the rule on chassis...because I can foresee a HUGE problem here. Jon - you, Ken need to talk to us!

1 - 20 of 665 Posts