Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:drunk: Charcoal Mellow aged!!! Tennesse Brand!!! Those are early nascar HW cars of tim flock and Fireball roberts!!! Look on the HW page!!!!

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
sschevyman1 said:
:drunk: Charcoal Mellow aged!!! Tennesse Brand!!! Those are early nascar HW cars of tim flock and Fireball roberts!!! Look on the HW page!!!!
In the good old days on this board, we used to have a saying whenever someone had a lot of cool toys, we'd ask if we could come over and play. What do you say guys, if we spring for pizza and bear, maybe sschevyman1 will let us all come over and invade his play space :p

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Dragnet_Supporter said:
Dave, I think you could possibly charge admission for people to look at your collection. What are those Chevy's in the background?
Agreed!!! You're killin' me showing these cars I've never seen before. Those '57s in the background are great :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
AAA!! Where'd that come from, for some reason I really dig the SC Highway Patrol paint scheme. Although it should be more of a silver color.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
hey sschevyman, exactly how many of those empty mini Jack Daniels bottles ya got???
:freak: :p :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts