Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 471 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will start carpet racing in November. If you want to run road course on carpet here is your chance. Here are the dates. Spread the word out. Lets try and get some of those Memphis boys up here. We have foam tires btw.

NOVEMBER:
6- OVAL
13- ROAD COURSE
20- OVAL
27- ROAD COURSE

·
Registered
987 Posts
Eddie-We're heading up Sun to test some tires. hopefully we'll figure out what works best. Not sure what all brands Tony will stock. I know he has BSR and probably JACO.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Well, no one has really done any serious running on the carpet track to know what's fast yet. So, come everyone should be in the same boat, lol.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
o.k.boys i'm going to try every week till christmas if we do not get turnout i'll drop to every other week so it's up to ya'll

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
best lap i turned in stock was 4.31 and finished with 4.5 and 19t 4.00 finish with 4.4 looks like tires are going to be pink white grey rear and pink white grey or black fronts never really got car going so i guess i am going to have to do some work this week

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
looks like the rest of north alabama gang can't make it up but i will be their early sat hope i can get adjusted to new radio what classes are you running brad

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
All family Bday party for Bradley so I won't be able to make it this sat. until late if at all. Good luck and hope to see ya'll there.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
brandon won the first two heats i won the third, but Freddie won the main. brandon told me to run a motor that hadnt been broke in yet and it showed. but after the races me and brandon ended up getting alot faster than what we had been running. so maybe next time. as far as lap times though i dont remeber of the top of my head, except when i won and i turned 51 at 4:04.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
i ran fastest in stock 52 4:01 freddie had legend rolling i finished 2nd inall heat of legend and in main with the world famous rentalegend we all made some bad motor choices for main in stock freddie 50laps me 49laps and 20 wrecks later and kent with 44 freddie raced clean and had his cars working good on the rug especially the legend i may have to get me one of them

1 - 20 of 471 Posts