Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ROAR President
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, it would appear there are rumors out there?

These are the questions I have been asked:

Motors for Carpet Nationals at CEFX? Trinity CO27 or P2K2, depending on cost and Komodo 19T (cross wrap)

Excom? Yes, Adrian Martinez did resign as promotions director due to changes in his professional career and opportunities ahead. We thank Adrian for all his work and input and wish him well.

Yes, Billy Bowerman resigned due to personal matters and we wish Billy well.

RevUP - will be available for download on the 10th or so of February due to time constraints with the above mentioned resignations and prioritizing my time. :)

·
Registered
502 Posts
Would it be possible to put these updates on the Nationals on the Roar website?

Since RMT is taking care of so much of the legwork now, they need to keep some kind of regular updates there. Just as the host tracks did in the past when they ran registration, handout motors, etc.

I understand it will take a little work, but maybe keep these updates to once a week. People would know to look every Tuesday (for example) for the lastest entry list and event news.

People will want more than a check clearing the bank as confirmation of their entry.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Dawn Sanchez said:
Motors for Carpet Nationals at CEFX? Trinity CO27 or P2K2, depending on cost and Komodo 19T (cross wrap)

:)
P2k2? You get those for the nats and Roar will surely get destroyed on the RC Forum's... This isnt an offroad race and that motor is 5 years old. At least give the racers something they will be able to use after its over!!

EA

·
ROAR President
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
um.... did you not notice the "depends on cost"? :) More than likely its the CO27....

the entry list will be posted at some point this week... the entrys have just begun to arrive at ROAR offices so there wasn't much a list to post until earlier this week. :)

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Dawn Sanchez said:
um.... did you not notice the "depends on cost"? :) More than likely its the CO27....

the entry list will be posted at some point this week... the entrys have just begun to arrive at ROAR offices so there wasn't much a list to post until earlier this week. :)
um... did you not notice "5 years old"......

I think that most racers would gladly pay a few bucks more for something that they can use after the race and that is "current"

Eric Dimmick
Owner
Darkside Motorsports

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.