Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little bird told me resently that if a certain co chair canidate is not elected then he and a certain track owner will spilt off from QSAC. To begin their own 1/4 scale organization...Any truth to this ???....being a devoted QSAC member and media relations for my lil part of the 1/4 scale. Community I would like to see if this is true.....6......1702

·
Registered
193 Posts
When the time comes for us common folk to know then someone involved will tell us. Until then all this does is cause drama and speculation. Ohhhh guess thats all some like to do sorry

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Be worried what happens if this certain candidate gets elected. I have an email exchange where he states that he will be replacing most of the committee board immediately... if elected.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Well I heard that HPI bought all the copyrights and logos for QSAC and they're shutting it down to sell more 1/5 scale cars.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
interesting Tim...thanks for informing us common folk.......any guess on who he will be replacing them with???.......6...lol....

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The reason I started this thread is cus elections are coming up and it is VERY Important that all QSAC members take active role in bn informed and aware of who they are voting for.....that said I encourage all members to vote this year so QSAC can continue to grow and be sucessful in the upcoming years.....6....1702

·
Registered
193 Posts
Maybe after "he" replaces everyone "he" will Throw out the rule book and it will just be a free for all. We will also now be required to run in a clockwise direction on the track

·
Registered
314 Posts
Be worried what happens if this certain candidate gets elected. I have an email exchange where he states that he will be replacing most of the committee board immediately... if elected.
D.C. is going to repalce most of the committee board immediately. WOW. you guys are right, i would vote for Joe. don't forget guys vote early and often.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
There not doing a whole lot , so it shouldn't be hard.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow...really Matt...do you know for a fact he was talkn bout D.C????...Pretty sure Show would not do that......6

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.