Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen the rules for the series yet? Sonny- did you already post them?

·
Premium Member
3,593 Posts
ok.. that sounds like a lot, but I guess that's probably about what a full-height Protoform spoiler is.

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My vote is for no body height rules. The truth is, I don't really want to paint another body yet just for the series. I know it sounds lazy, but I'm sure I'm not the only one. My car is about 4.12" high. I know there's guys out there with lower cars, and I don't really see an advantage. 4.25" is not going to slow anyone down. Theres only so much you can do anyway without cutting the fenders out.

·
Premium Member
1,856 Posts
but for everyone that have bodies cut for ROAR/ARCOR (4.25") they will have to get another body and keep it on the shelf except for BRL. I still have a snowbird body ready for next year because it is slammed but not legal anywhere else. In the end I don't really care, I can spring for another body, there are always two sides to a story, as long as it is declared, enforced and consistent track to track it will be great.
Tom

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Not sure where you heard that. All ROAR approved ESC's are legal in the BRL blinky classes. The issue early in the season was the new Hobbywing XR10 hadn't been ROAR approved yet. It is now.

·
Registered
837 Posts
anybody know when the approved motor list for 13.5 open will be posted? would be nice to start gettin some testing done and motors broke in considering the first BRL event for this season is only about 3-4 weeks away

1 - 16 of 16 Posts