Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:I have 5 or 6 Rube Goldberg models all are sealed.Multiple Toys 1965.The wrapping has bowed some of the boxes I will try to get pics posted.Maybe tomorrow.Are these things collectible?

Thanks any help would be appreciated...

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
The Toys& Prices 2009 16th edition book says
mibs are worth $85 each.
Mcdee. :wave:

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Which Rube Goldburg kits are they ? According to the Book only 4 Rubes' were made...Automatic Baby Feeder...Back Scrubber...Painless tooth extractor...Signal for Shipwrecked Sailors...Multiple Toymakers also made the Iron Maiden, Torture Wheel and the Torture Chair...These last 3 list for $165.00 Mib (Mint in Box)...Fun Kits :thumbsup:...List the ones you have...
Mcdee:wave:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
They were also reissued a few years ago in the 1990's, I think in thinner boxes but with the original artwork. I have one I bought stashed away in the basement somewhere. I decided I might as well get the reissue of the one of the four kits I was missing in my collection, but I'm sure all four kits were actually reissued.

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
They were also reissued a few years ago in the 1990's, I think in thinner boxes but with the original artwork. I have one I bought stashed away in the basement somewhere. I decided I might as well get the reissue of the one of the four kits I was missing in my collection, but I'm sure all four kits were actually reissued.
Yes all 4 were reissued. I had a set of them that I got for very reasonable price at the time. Boxes were thin and stapled together, taped shut. Ended up selling them. Would love to have another set though!

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got the kits out..

There were five Goldbergs one double and the sixth was a Hawk.Four of the Goldbergs are sealed,one not too well sealed and one open but complete.The Hawk is open and complete.Twelve pics coming up...:wave:

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Cool thanks for posting those pictures :thumbsup: That Francis the Foul was a favorite of mine and the Book value for that is $95.00 !
Cool Kits man!
Mcdee:wave:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts