Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Great Idea guys I was at Leisure Hours last night.A bunch on of guys said they would come but your race is the same weekend as the CRCRC Columbus indoor Nats,race.You would probally get a few more if you wait anoghter week.

Just my opion

·
Registered
519 Posts
Single driver, 5 min quals, either 2 or 3 quals depends on amount of entries, 45 min A-Main with battery changes, you will need pit man to change battery out, all lower mains will be 5 minutes with 2 bump-ups, 8 drivers will be ceeded in the A-main plus the 2 bump-ups from the B-main for a total of 10 drivers in the A-Main.

Rough driving will be called and penalties handed out at my discression. All A-Main trucks will be teched before the race. I will be checking trucks through out the day at random.

More info to come. You can email me for questions too at- [email protected]

Thanks,
Randy

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Cool thanks are you runnin a sc 10. If you are and hav'nt replaced the front and rear arms man with the RPM ones thats the way to go. Indoors being alittle cold the graphite seems to snap easy. Rpms Are Beffy and Manley lookin.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Iron man is quickly approaching and word has it some Michigan guys are coming down to join in the fun. They have started running a box stock (same rules as Joliet) Slash class at RRCP the last few weeks and that class is growing very rapidly. Spec SC is a pretty consistent turnout every week and one of my favorite classes....very competitve between every SC truck out there.

I also have a feeeling that there will be a class of 4wd SC trucks showing as there have been more showing each week at the track. I'm even at the point of considering picking up one of these. I wheeled a Slash 4wd around the track a few nights (thanks Dustin) and it is a blast.

Even if you can't make it down for the Iron man come on out on a Saturday afternoon and have some fun. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Do you guys expect a decent crowd this sat. Hows the snow can you get to the door. Thinkin about makin a trip. They start racin at 3;00 or 4;00 The web site still isnt working.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jeff,

Crowds have pretty decent. Last Sat. was 38 entries if I remember correctly? largest class was the Minis with 9 entries.

I was there last night for some practice and if you have a 4wd you can get up close but I believe Dustin planned on getting the drive and some parking plowed out before tomorrow.

New site is located here. They changed it to http://www.rochesterrcpark.com/phpBB2/index.php

Four wheel drive SC has been looking really tempting lately. Also running a true Box Stock Slash class and it's very popular.

Racing has been starting right around 3 give or take on late entries.

Randy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts