Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
went to kmart tonight to pickup a hotwheels cool collectible shelby cobra and while i was there i noticed a 1/64th route 66 1965 ford tow truck. i like tow trucks so i decided to get it. when i got home i noticed on the back of the card it lists 4 tow trucks(this one included)as chase cars. does anyone know anything about these?s/a how many produced of each,how hard to find. any info would be appreciated.thanks.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
These are all made from Ertl tooling . The 65 is the newest one . The tow trucks have been very hard to find . You most likely will not find any of the others as they were released 1 at a time starting last fall . They do show up on ebay occaisionally . Ive been looking for the 65 Ford myself , but Kmarts around here dont seem to put out anything new lately . Im also looking for a white 60 Ford Starliner . I have never seen anything on how many are produced . Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts