Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
I too would like any information on this. I would like to add the viper to my collection if it is a set only car. Thanks, David

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
When you click on "Add to Cart" - it says - not available until 05/2007 - which is when they sets should be coming out.

Of course the images are incorrect as the cars will be Older Charger and New Charger (as of info from Ihobby Expo last October).

There will also be a Dukes of Hazzard set and Mustang set....All listed on my web site.

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
motorcitytoyz said:
When you click on "Add to Cart" - it says - not available until 05/2007 - which is when they sets should be coming out.

Of course the images are incorrect as the cars will be Older Charger and New Charger (as of info from Ihobby Expo last October).

There will also be a Dukes of Hazzard set and Mustang set....All listed on my web site.
FYI - i did email tom lowe a while ago about dodge charger set (there was supposed to be 1969 dodge charger vs 2006 dodge charger) they said they wont do it. thats why they use viper and daytona on that set. i remember it clearly cuz i want the 2006 chargers..but i guess they will make it one day.

Wes

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
VJ,
Yes, they do look interesting with that slide looking thing on them. A variable resistor of some type? Hmmmmmmmmm. rr

1 - 8 of 8 Posts